Sunday, February 17, 2008


An attempt at re-crafting. I took my 2007 calendar, cut it up and made a card. I used the card pattern from Amy Butler's website. Have a look here.

I am a big fan of Amy Butler's textiles, and I discovered last week that she also has a line for paper crafting! I received a gift certificate from my mother-in-law to Joann fabrics and had wanted to get some flower paper-punches, and that's when I discovered Amy Butler's paper. They carry it at Joann's!!! Wonderful stuff.

Anyways - here's the calendar card I created - and also a scrapbooking page I made, the background is from my old calendar. I'm definitely a scrapbooking novice, but just trying out new things here and there.








1 Comments:

Blogger Family O'Foxes said...

Those are great! I saw Amy Butler's diaper bag at a baby shower and it made me want to have another child. It was so cute. Her fabric is so cute.

I'm so glad you are blogging!!!
~Amy

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home