Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A quote that I love from Marianne Williamson's A Return to Love:

"When we're angry, or upset for any reason, we're asked to say, "I'm angry but I'm willing not to be. I'm willing to see this situation differently." We ask the Holy Spirit to enter into the situation and show it to us from a different perspective."

The book also also talks about how "Relationships are assignments."

I like a lot of what the author has to say - and the author's work is often featured on Oprah's website and in O magazine. Good stuff!

1 Comments:

Blogger Family O'Foxes said...

Good quote!

I agree that relationships are assignments...we have to work on our friendships and family relationships or they will not survive.

I'm sorry you miss Portland. I know that feeling of emptiness where there use to be something you loved there. I hope you find something to fill that void.

(((hugs)))

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home