Friday, February 29, 2008


I really love this card! I made it with Amy Butler paper from K&Co.
I have someone special in mind with a March birthday, that I'm planning to give it to!

On another note, I presented my FIRST Yoga class! I presented this Yoga class to earn my certification with Yoga Fit for Level I. As part of my certification, I have to offer Yoga as a Service {karma yoga} for 8 hours to receive my Level I certificate and move onto Level II. I think it overall went WELL! Although I know I didn't set up the forward folds very well. I need to get those arms over the head, and then swan diving forward a little more smoothly. So, I'll work on my language around that and see if I can improve. At least now I have a starting point!

Lastly, one of my co-workers today said I was "granola." I kind of LOVE that. I'm granola! Who knew?

5 Comments:

Blogger Family O'Foxes said...

awesome card! you really got the hang of the card making thing! working at stampin up must be wearing off on you. :)

congrats on your yoga. can't wait to hear more about it. I know a place in town was offering piyo (pilates and yoga).

~Amy

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attention!

10:25 AM  
Blogger MAndrew said...

Blog-Stalked.

Hope that card finds me well, its the 26th.

<3 you. Hope all is as good as it can be. I know it isn't, but I want it to be.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Svetlana said...

WOW...what a beautiful card!!! Where did you get all the talent? I bet you had a real creative mom! You must have been raised in a great environment! FUN!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Family O'Foxes said...

Did you give up on blogging?
where are you??!!!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home