Sunday, May 11, 2008

So ... I've gotten on the re-usable grocery bags band-wagon. But I refuse to buy them from the store {isn't that just more consumerism?}. There's an excellent tutorial on craftster for making your own bags, using a plastic bag as your pattern. TUTORIAL. Here is one that I made:





I will be grocery shopping in style :-) Extra points for making a re-cycled out of an old t-shirt or doing a re-fashion with old clothes from Goodwill {or Deseret Industries, if you live in Utah!}

1 Comments:

Blogger Family O'Foxes said...

oh my gosh, Cari!!! you are so talented.
Great material.

That looks great but not sure I could do it. But i might have to try now.

What does the grocery person say when you hand them the bag to fill? I would have to give them 10 to fill...family of 5 can eat a lot.

how long did it take you to make it?

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home